THE ART OF
LIVE WEDDING PAINTING
TELL YOUR STORY ...
"We just wanted to say thank you so much for the piece of art you created during our wedding. We absolutely love it and am sure we will continue to see more in it as time goes on. All the guests commented on the painting and what a fantastic idea and were amazed to see the final result on the day. You have really captured the spirit and feel of it through your art "
Mr & Mrs Mullins Live Wedding Painting The Great Barn Devon
Creating a wedding painting is so incredibly special and on such a joyous occasion.
Each of my commissions is hand painted with love and is totally unique .
As this a specialist service I can only accept a small number of live painting commissions each year.
I usually create either one beautiful painting from start to finish at your celebrations and many couples add their painting to their gift list as this builds the excitement on the day as your guests will be keen to see your artwork, making them feel included in their gift to you.
BEFORE THE DAY
- After telling me the timings of your day we either meet at your venue or if your wedding is further afield we make plans on the telephone.
- We agree a location and what you would like included. I am placed at the edge of proceedings then if there are to be changes to the room I can carry on painting in the same location throughout the day. I can include you both together and add memorable details such as the cake and flowers.
- Your painting is created in a beautiful style in acrylic paints on a box canvas and ready to hang on your wall unframed. Examples of previous paintings are seen in the gallery page and on Facebook and Instagram : @charlotteatkinsonart
ON THE DAY
- I start to paint at my easel in the agreed location at your venue before your guests arrive.
- I happily work in the background alongside your photographer or videographer. Guests are fascinated to see your painting take shape during the day.
- I can finish your painting at an agreed time- and then it is displayed on an easel next to your cake or guest book for everyone to admire. Many couples unveil their painting to their guests as part of their speeches.The result is a truly special painting capturing the atmosphere of your day that you'll cherish forever.
For this specialist service please enquire for details.
For destination weddings flights and accommodation are booked at cost price.
HOW TO BOOK
Contact Charlotte Tel: 07943 377711 or email email@example.com.
Or fill in the form on the contact page.
Tell me as much detail as you can about your celebrations, include your Venue,Date and give your phone number and I get back to you with my availability and a booking form .
We can then discuss ideas by telephone or at your venue and agree on the best view and my location to create your painting on your day.
CAMEO WATERCOLOUR PORTRAITS OF YOUR GUESTS
Perfect entertainment at your champagne reception!
“ Charlotte painted beautiful cameo portraits of our guests ,it was the icing on the cake at our reception!”
Guests are fascinated watching an artist paint their portrait.
This is a delightful experience,your guests sit for a flattering watercolour portrait or a fashion illustration of their outfit, hand-painted in watercolours ,signed and dated with your guests name.The perfect treasured keepsake to remember your day!
The best time to paint guests ?
As guests arrive for welcome drinks after your ceremony until the start of the wedding breakfast.
How much space to set up ?
A space of approx 1m x1m. Setting up a pretty vintage artists easel
Simply provide a small table & two chairs for guests near a power point for the light over my easel.
HOW TO BOOK
For full details and to check availability,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org